CYP2A6 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 2, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 6) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
CYP2A6 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2855614
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This CYP2A6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Cytochrome P450 2A6 (cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily A, polypeptide 6)
CYP2A antibody [C1C2], Internal
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human CYP2A. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceWestern blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , A431 , H1299 , HeLaS3
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 40 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Cytochrome P450 2A6 (CYP2A6 Antibody Abstract)
- CPA6, CYP2A, CYP2A3, CYPIIA6, P450C2A, P450PB, cyp2a6, cytochrome P450 family 2 subfamily A member 6, cytochrome P450 2A6, cytochrome P450 family 2 subfamily A member 6 L homeolog, CYP2A6, cyp2a6.L
- This gene, CYP2A6, encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and its expression is induced by phenobarbital. The enzyme is known to hydroxylate coumarin, and also metabolizes nicotine, aflatoxin B1, nitrosamines, and some pharmaceuticals. Individuals with certain allelic variants are said to have a poor metabolizer phenotype, meaning they do not efficiently metabolize coumarin or nicotine. This gene is part of a large cluster of cytochrome P450 genes from the CYP2A, CYP2B and CYP2F subfamilies on chromosome 19q. The gene was formerly referred to as CYP2A3, however, it has been renamed CYP2A6.
Cellular Localization: Endoplasmic reticulum membrane , Microsome membrane
- Molecular Weight
- 57 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: