HLA-DRB3 antibody (Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DR beta 3) (Center) Primary Antibody
HLA-DRB3 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2856027
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This HLA-DRB3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to HLA-DRB3 (major histocompatibility complex, class II, DR beta 3)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human HLA-DRB3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000*
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HLA-DRB3 (HLA-DRB3 Antibody Abstract)
- HLA-DRB3 belongs to the HLA class II beta chain paralogues. This class II molecule is a heterodimer consisting of an alpha (DRA) and a beta (DRB) chain, both anchored in the membrane. It plays a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from extracellular proteins. Class II molecules are expressed in antigen presenting cells (APC: B lymphocytes, dendritic cells, macrophages). The beta chain is approximately 26-28 kDa and its gene contains 6 exons. Exon one encodes the leader peptide, exons 2 and 3 encode the two extracellular domains, exon 4 encodes the transmembrane domain and exon 5 encodes the cytoplasmic tail. Within the DR molecule the beta chain contains all the polymorphisms specifying the peptide binding specificities. Typing for these polymorphisms is routinely done for bone marrow and kidney transplantation. DRB1 is expressed at a level five times higher than its paralogues DRB3, DRB4 and DRB5. The presence of DRB3 is linked with allelic variants of DRB1, otherwise it is omitted. There are 4 related pseudogenes: DRB2, DRB6, DRB7, DRB8 and DRB9.
Cellular Localization: Membrane
- Molecular Weight
- 30 kDa
- Gene ID
- TCR Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response
You are here: