GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) (HRP) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 215 HRP
Catalog No. ABIN289132
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Aequorea victoria
- This GFP antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- The monoclonal detects wild type and recombinant GFP. This antibody does notdetect enhanced GFP.
- GFP antibody (HRP) was raised in Mouse using The immunogen is a GST- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) fusion protein corresponding to the full length amino acid sequence (246 aa) derived from the jellyfish Aequorea victoria. as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10,000-1:50,000, IHC: 1:500-1:2,000, WB: 1:2,000-1:5,000
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from 0.02 M K2 O4, pH 7.2, with 0.12 NaCl, 10 mg/mL BSA, and 0.01 % thimerisol. Immunoglobulin and protease free.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains thimerosal (merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- green fluorescent protein, gfp
- Target Type
You are here: