CYP11B1 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 11, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1) (AA 436-450) Primary Antibody
- AA 436-450, C-Term
- This CYP11B1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Cytochrome P450 11B1, mitochondrial(CYP11B1) detection. Tested with WB in Human.
- RNFYHVPFGF GMRQC
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Cytochrome P450 11B1, mitochondrial(CYP11B1) detection. Tested with WB in Human.
Gene Name: cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 1
Protein Name: Cytochrome P450 11B1, mitochondrial
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human CYP11B1(436-450aa RNFYHVPFGFGMRQC).
anti-Cytochrome P450, Family 11, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1 (CYP11B1) (AA 301-400) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP11B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB.
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CYP11B1 (CYP11B1 Antibody Abstract)
- CPN1, CYP11B, FHI, P450C11, AA389061, Cyp11b, Cyp11b-1, Cp11ba, RATCP11BA, P450c11, cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 1, cytochrome P450 family 11 subfamily B member 1, cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily b, polypeptide 1, cytochrome P450, subfamily XI B, polypeptide 1, CYP11B1, Cyp11b1
CYP11B1(Cytochrome p450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 1), also called Steroid 11-beta-hydroxylase or P450C11, is a steroid hydroxylase found in the zona fasciculata. The CYP11B1 gene functions primarily in mitochondria in the zona fasciculata of the adrenal cortex to convert 11-deoxycortisol to cortisol and 11-deoxycorticosterone to corticosterone. CYP11B1 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. It is mapped on 8q24.3. The CYP11B1 gene contains 9 exons and spans 6.5 kb. Using RT-PCR, Kayes-Wandover and White detected CYP11B1 mRNA in human cardiac tissue samples from left and right atria, aorta, apex, intraventricular septum, and atrioventricular node, as well as whole adult and fetal heart. Ventricles did not express CYP11B1. In patients with 11-beta-hydroxylase deficiency leading to hypertension and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Pascoe et al. identified mutations in the CYP11B1 gene.
Synonyms: CPN1 antibody|CYP11B antibody|CYPXIB1 antibody|Cytochrome P 450c11 antibody|Cytochrome P450 11B1, mitochondrial antibody|Cytochrome p450 XIB1 antibody|Cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 1 antibody|Cytochrome P450, subfamily XIB(steroid 11 beta hydroxylase), polypeptide 1 antibody|Cytochrome P450C11 antibody|FHI antibody|P 450C11 antibody|P450C11 antibody|S11BH antibody|Steroid 11 beta hydroxylase antibody|Steroid 11 beta monooxygenase antibody
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D, Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones, C21-Steroid Hormone Metabolic Process, Carbohydrate Homeostasis