AIM2 antibody (Absent in Melanoma 2) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
AIM2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3183208
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This AIM2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- AIM2 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of AIM2 protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to AIM2.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human AIM2.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:100-1:300, IF 1:200-1:1000, ELISA 1:40000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
You are here: