AIM2 antibody (Absent in Melanoma 2) (AA 1-343) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-343
- This AIM2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse polyclonal antibody raised against a full-length human AIM2 protein.
immunogen: AIM2 (NP_004824, 1 a.a. ~ 343 a.a) full-length human protein.
Immunogen Sequence: MESKYKEILLLTGLDNITDEELDRFKFFLSDEFNIATGKLHTANRIQVATLMIQNAGAVSAVMKTIRIFQKLNYMLLAKRLQEEKEKVDKQYKSVTKPKPLSQAEMSPAASAAIRNDVAKQRAAPKVSPHVKPEQKQMVAQQESIREGFQKRCLPVMVLKAKKPFTFETQEGKQEMFHATVATEKEFFFVKVFNTLLKDKFIPKRIIIIARYYRHSGFLEVNSASRVLDAESDQKVNVPLNIIRKAGETPKINTLQTQPLGTIVNGLFVVQKVTEKKKNILFDLSDNTGKMEVLGVRNEDTMKCKEGDKVRLTFFTLSKNGEKLQLTSGVHSTIKVIKAKKKT
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Product Quality tested by: Antibody reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- For Research Use only
- In 1x PBS, pH 7.4
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Ansari, Singh, Dutta, Veettil, Dutta, Chikoti, Lu, Everly, Chandran: "Constitutive interferon-inducible protein 16-inflammasome activation during Epstein-Barr virus latency I, II, and III in B and epithelial cells." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 87, Issue 15, pp. 8606-23, 2013 (PubMed).
Lee, Li, Gretz, Gebert, Dihlmann: "Absent in Melanoma 2 (AIM2) is an important mediator of interferon-dependent and -independent HLA-DRA and HLA-DRB gene expression in colorectal cancers." in: Oncogene, Vol. 31, Issue 10, pp. 1242-53, 2012 (PubMed).
Wang, Hsu, Chen, Liang, Chen, Ojcius, Tsang, Hsueh, Wu, Chang: "Interactome-wide analysis identifies end-binding protein 1 as a crucial component for the speck-like particle formation of activated absence in melanoma 2 (AIM2) inflammasomes." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 11, Issue 11, pp. 1230-44, 2012 (PubMed).
Fernandes-Alnemri, Yu, Datta, Wu, Alnemri: "AIM2 activates the inflammasome and cell death in response to cytoplasmic DNA." in: Nature, Vol. 458, Issue 7237, pp. 509-13, 2009 (PubMed).
- Ansari, Singh, Dutta, Veettil, Dutta, Chikoti, Lu, Everly, Chandran: "Constitutive interferon-inducible protein 16-inflammasome activation during Epstein-Barr virus latency I, II, and III in B and epithelial cells." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 87, Issue 15, pp. 8606-23, 2013 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- AIM2 (AIM2 Antibody Abstract)
- AIM2, PYHIN4, Gm1313, Ifi210, absent in melanoma 2, AIM2, Aim2
- Full Gene Name: absent in melanoma 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_004824, NM_004833
- Activation of Innate immune Response, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Inflammasome