JAK2 antibody (Janus Kinase 2) (Tyr1007) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This JAK2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects endogenous levels of total JAK2 protein.
- Immunoaffinity Chromatography.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from humanJAK2 around the phosphorylation site of Tyrosine 1007 (K-E-YP-Y-K).
anti-Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2) (pTyr1007), (pTyr1008) antibody Primary Antibody
JAK2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Western Blot (1/500-1/1000).
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % Sodium Azide and 50 % Glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at-20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Tyrosine-Protein Kinase JAK2 (JAK2 Antibody Abstract)
- JAK2bCA, jak2, JTK10, THCYT3, AI504024, C81284, Fd17, JAK-2, Janus kinase 2b, Janus kinase 2, jak2b, JAK2, Jak2
- Synonyms: JAK-2, Janus kinase 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- JAK-STAT Signaling, RTK Signaling, Interferon-gamma Pathway, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Response to Growth Hormone Stimulus, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Protein targeting to Nucleus, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Platelet-derived growth Factor Receptor Signaling, Unfolded Protein Response