GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 4B10B2
Catalog No. ABIN3210020
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Aequorea victoria
- This GFP antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- GFP antibody was raised in Mouse using a purified recombinant fragment of GFP expressed in E. coli as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10,000, FC: 1:200-1:400, IHC: 1:200-1:1000, WB: 1:500-1:2000
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- Purified antibody supplied in PBS containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Store at -20 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- Target Type
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) tagging provide an excellent means for monitoring gene expression and protein localization in living cells, so that it is widely accepted by molecular and cell biological research. Monoclonal anti-GFP antibody can detect GFP and its variants on Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation and Immunocytochemistry. Synonyms: Monoclonal GFP antibody, Anti-GFP antibody, Green Fluorescent Protein antibody.
You are here: