ABCA4 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4) (AA 2250-2263) Primary Antibody
ABCA4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN343052
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 2250-2263
- This ABCA4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- KQQTESHDLP LHPR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Dog
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Synthetic peptide C-KQQTESHDLPLHPR from the C-terminus of human ABCA4 (NP_000341.2).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
McClements, Barnard, Issa, MacLaren: "Assessment of AAV Dual Vector Safety in theAbca4-/- Mouse Model of Stargardt Disease." in: Translational vision science & technology, Vol. 9, Issue 7, pp. 20, 2020 (PubMed).
McClements, Barnard, Singh, Charbel Issa, Jiang, Radu, MacLaren: "An AAV Dual Vector Strategy Ameliorates the Stargardt Phenotype in Adult Abca4-/- Mice." in: Human gene therapy, Vol. 30, Issue 5, pp. 590-600, 2019 (PubMed).
Lenis, Hu, Ng, Jiang, Sarfare, Lloyd, Esposito, Samuel, Jaworski, Bok, Finnemann, Radeke, Redmond, Travis, Radu: "Expression of ABCA4 in the retinal pigment epithelium and its implications for Stargardt macular degeneration." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 115, Issue 47, pp. E11120-E11127, 2019 (PubMed).
- McClements, Barnard, Issa, MacLaren: "Assessment of AAV Dual Vector Safety in theAbca4-/- Mouse Model of Stargardt Disease." in: Translational vision science & technology, Vol. 9, Issue 7, pp. 20, 2020 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- ABCA4 (ABCA4 Antibody Abstract)
- ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, FFM, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, AW050280, Abc10, Abcr, D430003I15Rik, RmP, abcr, ffm, rmp, rp19, stgd, abc10, armd2, cord3, stgd1, zgc:91823, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4 L homeolog, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4a, ABCA4, Abca4, abca4, abca4.L, abca4a
- ABCA4, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4, ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, DKFZp781N1972, FFM, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, ATP binding cassette transporter, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A member 4, ATP-binding transporter, retina-specific, retina-specific ABC transporter, rim protein
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: