ABCA4 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4) (AA 630-710) Primary Antibody
ABCA4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6389221
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 630-710
- Human, Mouse
- This ABCA4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to ABCA4
- ABCA4 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- ABCA4 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human ABCA4 protein.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
Retinal-specific. Seems to be exclusively found in the rims of rod photoreceptor cells.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: