ABCA4 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4) (AA 630-710) Primary Antibody
- AA 630-710
- Human, Mouse
- This ABCA4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to ABCA4
- ABCA4 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- ABCA4 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human ABCA4 protein.
anti-ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4 (ABCA4) (AA 1398-1727) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCA4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
Retinal-specific. Seems to be exclusively found in the rims of rod photoreceptor cells.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ABCA4 (ABCA4 Antibody Abstract)
- ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, FFM, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, AW050280, Abc10, Abcr, D430003I15Rik, RmP, abcr, ffm, rmp, rp19, stgd, abc10, armd2, cord3, stgd1, zgc:91823, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4 L homeolog, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4a, ABCA4, Abca4, abca4, abca4.L, abca4a
- Molecular Weight
- 250 kDa
- Gene ID