ABCA4 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4) (AA 1336-49) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ABCA4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ABCA4 (aa1336-49)
- EPECPGPQLN TGTQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence EPECPGPQLNTGTQ, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_000341.2.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Not yet tested.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- ABCA4 (ABCA4 Antibody Abstract)
- ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, FFM, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, AW050280, Abc10, Abcr, D430003I15Rik, RmP, abcr, ffm, rmp, rp19, stgd, abc10, armd2, cord3, stgd1, zgc:91823, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4, ATP binding cassette subfamily A member 4 L homeolog, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4a, ABCA4, Abca4, abca4, abca4.L, abca4a
- ABCA4, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A (ABC1), member 4, ABC10, ABCR, ARMD2, CORD3, DKFZp781N1972, FFM, FLJ17534, RMP, RP19, STGD, STGD1, ATP binding cassette transporter, ATP-binding cassette, sub-family A member 4, ATP-binding transporter, retina-specific, OTTHUMP00000012366, photoreceptor rim protein, retina-specific ABC transporter
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession