USP4 antibody (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 4) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
USP4 Reactivity: Human EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN357526
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This USP4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is specific to USP4 (C-term).
- Protein G Chromatography, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human USP4.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1/1,000. Western Blot: 1/100-1/500. Immunohistochemistry: 1/50-1/100.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- USP4 / UNP (USP4 Antibody Abstract)
- Modification of target proteins by ubiquitin participates in a wide array of biological functions. Proteins destined for degradation or processing via the 26 S proteasome are coupled to multiple copies of ubiquitin. However, attachment of ubiquitin or ubiquitin-related molecules may also result in changes in subcellular distribution or modification of protein activity. An additional level of ubiquitin regulation, deubiquitination, is catalyzed by proteases called deubiquitinating enzymes, which fall into four distinct families. Ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolases, ubiquitin-specific processing proteases (USPs),1 OTU-domain ubiquitin-aldehyde-binding proteins, and Jab1/Pad1/MPN-domain-containing metallo-enzymes. Among these four families, USPs represent the most widespread and represented deubiquitinating enzymes across evolution. USPs tend to release ubiquitin from a conjugated protein. They display similar catalytic domains containing conserved Cys and His boxes but divergent N-terminal and occasionally C-terminal extensions, which are thought to function in substrate recognition, subcellular localization, and protein-protein interactions.Synonyms: Deubiquitinating enzyme 4, UNPH, Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 4, Ubiquitin thioesterase 4, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease 4, Ubiquitous nuclear protein homolog
- Molecular Weight
- 108564 Da
- Gene ID
- 7375, 5874
You are here: