USP4 antibody (Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase 4) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
USP4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN185005
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This USP4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- USP4 / UNP
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN368741
- AEGGGCRERP DAE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence AEGGGCRERPDAE, from the N Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_003354.2, NP_955475.1.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 100 kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates (calculated MW of 104 kDa according to NP_955475.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- USP4 (USP4 Antibody Abstract)
- USP4, ubiquitin specific protease 4 (proto-oncogene), UNP, Unph, ubiquitin specific protease, proto-oncogene, ubiquitin specific peptidase 4 (proto-oncogene), MGC149848, MGC149849, deubiquitinating enzyme 4, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal esterase 4, ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 4, ubiquitin specific protease 4, ubiquitin thiolesterase 4, ubiquitin-specific processing protease 4
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_003354, NP_955475
You are here: