GRIA2 antibody (Glutamate Receptor, Ionotropic, AMPA 2) (AA 878-882) Primary Antibody
GRIA2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN362994
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 878-882
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GRIA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects endogenous level of total Glutamate receptor 2 (Precursor) protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Peptide sequence around AA 878-882 (I-E-S-V-K) derived from Human Glutamate receptor 2. Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates.
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4 °C for short term use.
- Alternative Name
- Glutamate receptor 2 (Precursor) (GRIA2 Antibody Abstract)
- Ionotropic glutamate receptor. L-glutamate acts as an excitatory neurotransmitter at many synapses in the central nervous system. Binding of the excitatory neurotransmitter L-glutamate induces a conformation change, leading to the opening of the cation channel, and thereby converts the chemical signal to an electrical impulse. The receptor then desensitizes rapidly and enters a transient inactive state, characterized by the presence of bound agonist.
- Molecular Weight
- 100 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- PI3K-Akt Signaling
You are here: