SGPP2 antibody (Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Phosphatase 2) Primary Antibody
SGPP2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4620340
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- This SGPP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to Sphingosine 1-Phosphate Phosphatase 2.
- Affinity Purified
- Synthetic peptide derived from the sphingosine 1-phosphate phosphatase 2 protein.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot: 1: 400, Tissue lysate should be used at 10 - 50 g/lane.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate buffered saline with 0.08 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Ship on dry ice. Store (in aliquots) at -20 °C only.
- Alternative Name
- SGPP2 (SGPP2 Antibody Abstract)
- Sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) is a highly bioactive lipid that has a myriad of biological effects both intracellularly as a second messenger and extracellularly by binding to the S1P(1 - 5)/Gprotein-coupled receptors of the endothelial differentiation gene family. Intracellularly, at least two enzymes, sphingosine kinase (1 and 2) and S1P phosphatase, regulate the activity of S1P by governing the phosphorylation of S1P. SPPase2 is localized to the endoplasmic reticulum. The enzymatic activity and localization of SPPase2 are similar to SPPase1. The tissue expression of SPPase2 was different from that of SPPase1. SPPase2 is an important member of the SPPase family which play a role in attenuating intracellular S1P signaling.Synonyms: SPPase2, Sphingosine-1-phosphatase 2, Sphingosine-1-phosphate phosphatase 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: