SGPP2 antibody (Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Phosphatase 2) (AA 301-350) Primary Antibody
SGPP2 Reactivity: Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN205089
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 301-350
- Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- This SGPP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human SGPP2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Bovine, Rabbit (92%) Mouse, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (85%) Rat (84%).
- Protein A purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa301-350 of human SGPP2. Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Galago (100%), Monkey, Marmoset, Bovine, Rabbit (92%), Mouse, Elephant, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (85%), Rat (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P, WB (2.5 μg/mL)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Sterile ddH2O
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: