SGPP2 antibody (Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Phosphatase 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
SGPP2 Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN629768
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This SGPP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- SGPP2 antibody was raised against the C terminal of SGPP2
- SGPP2 antibody was raised using the C terminal of SGPP2 corresponding to a region with amino acids SKPAESLPVIQNIPPLTTYMLVLGLTKFAVGIVLILLVRQLVQNLSLQVL
- Application Notes
- WB: 2.5 µg/mL, IHC: 4-8 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
SGPP2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8562, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this SGPP2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of SGPP2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- SGPP2 (SGPP2 Antibody Abstract)
- In vitro, SGPP2 has high phosphohydrolase activity against dihydrosphingosine-1-phosphate and sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P).
- Molecular Weight
- 37 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: