SGPP2 antibody (Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Phosphatase 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
SGPP2 Reactivity: Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2782344
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This SGPP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- SKPAESLPVI QNIPPLTTYM LVLGLTKFAV GIVLILLVRQ LVQNLSLQVL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SGPP2. It was validated on Western Blot and immunohistochemistry.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human SGPP2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 338 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SGPP2 (SGPP2 Antibody Abstract)
- In vitro, SGPP2 has high phosphohydrolase activity against dihydrosphingosine-1-phosphate and sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P).
Alias Symbols: FLJ39004, SPP2
Protein Size: 338
- Molecular Weight
- 37 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: