HSD11B1 antibody (Hydroxysteroid (11-Beta) Dehydrogenase 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This HSD11B1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- HSD11B1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total HSD11B1
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
anti-Hydroxysteroid (11-Beta) Dehydrogenase 1 (HSD11B1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
HSD11B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Hydroxysteroid (11-Beta) Dehydrogenase 1 (HSD11B1) (AA 201-292) antibody Primary Antibody
HSD11B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Horse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000 IHC: 1:50~1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- HSD11B1 (HSD11B1 Antibody Abstract)
- 11-DH, 11-beta-HSD1, CORTRD2, HDL, HSD11, HSD11B, HSD11L, SDR26C1, hsd11, hsd11b, LRRGT00065, hydroxysteroid 11-beta dehydrogenase 1, hydroxysteroid (11-beta) dehydrogenase 1b, hydroxysteroid (11-beta) dehydrogenase 1 L homeolog, HSD11B1, HSD11B1b, hsd11b1.L, Hsd11b1
Description: Catalyzes reversibly the conversion of cortisol to the inactive metabolite cortisone. Catalyzes reversibly the conversion of 7-ketocholesterol to 7-beta-hydroxycholesterol. In intact cells, the reaction runs only in one direction, from 7-ketocholesterol to 7-beta-hydroxycholesterol (By similarity).
- Molecular Weight
- 32 kDa
- Gene ID
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D, Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process