GHRHR antibody (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- This GHRHR antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- GHRHR antibody was raised against the N terminal of GHRHR
- Affinity purified
- GHRHR antibody was raised using the N terminal of GHRHR corresponding to a region with amino acids VTLPCPDFFSHFSSESGAVKRDCTITGWSEPFPPYPVACPVPLELLAEEE
anti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (AA 101-200) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
GHRHR Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9852, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this GHRHR antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of GHRHR antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- GHRHR (GHRHR Antibody Abstract)
- GHRFR, GRFR, IGHD1B, Ghrfr, lit, little, GHRHREC, GHRH-R, growth hormone releasing hormone receptor, GHRHR, Ghrhr
- GHRHR is a receptor for growth hormone-releasing hormone. Binding of this hormone to the receptor leads to synthesis and release of growth hormone. Mutations in its gene have been associated with isolated growth hormone deficiency (IGHD), also known as Dwarfism of Sindh, a disorder characterized by short stature.
- Molecular Weight
- 47 kDa (MW of target protein)
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Hormone Transport, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, cAMP Metabolic Process