C19orf28 antibody (Chromosome 19 Open Reading Frame 28) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This C19orf28 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- C19 ORF28 antibody was raised against the middle region of C19 rf28
- Affinity purified
- C19 ORF28 antibody was raised using the middle region of C19 rf28 corresponding to a region with amino acids VELTALRYAFTVVANITVYGAAWLLLHLQGSSRVEPTQDISISDQLGGQD
- Application Notes
WB: 0.5 µg/mL, IHC: 4-8 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
C19ORF28 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-9502, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this C19ORF28 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of C10 RF28 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- C19ORF28 ()
- MGC81076, C19orf28, PP3501, F630110N24Rik, Wdt1, major facilitator superfamily domain containing 12 L homeolog, major facilitator superfamily domain containing 12, mfsd12.L, mfsd12, MFSD12, Mfsd12
- The function of this gene remains unknown.
- Molecular Weight
- 51 kDa (MW of target protein)