TRAM1L1 antibody (Translocation Associated Membrane Protein 1-Like 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
TRAM1L1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN635623
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This TRAM1L1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TRAM1 L1 antibody was raised against the middle region of TRAM1 1
- Affinity purified
- TRAM1 L1 antibody was raised using the middle region of TRAM1 1 corresponding to a region with amino acids LWAIVFILGRLVTLIVSVLTVGFHLAGSQNRNPDALTGNVNVLAAKIAVL
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
TRAM1L1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5552, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this TRAM1L1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of TRAM0 1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- TRAM1L1 (TRAM1L1 Antibody Abstract)
- A830091N21Rik, translocation associated membrane protein 1-like 1, TRAM1L1, Tram1l1
- TRAM1L1 is stimulatory or required for the translocation of secretory proteins across the ER membrane.
- Molecular Weight
- 42 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: