GOLGA4 antibody (Golgin A4) Primary Antibody
This GOLGA4 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human GOLGA4
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000 - 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GOLGA4 (GOLGA4 Antibody Abstract)
- AI225887, AU019508, Olp-1, GCP2, GOLG, MU-RMS-40.18, p230, golgin A4, golgin subfamily A member 4, golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily a, 4, GOLGA4, golga4, LOC100538940, Golga4
Synonyms: 256 kDa golgin,72.1 protein,GCP2,GOGA4,GOLG,GOLGA4,golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily a, 4,Golgin subfamily A member 4,golgin-240,Golgin-245,MU-RMS-40.18,OTTHUMP00000161363,OTTHUMP00000208897,OTTHUMP00000209805,p230,Protein 72.1,Trans-Golgi p230
Background: The Golgi apparatus, which participates in glycosylation and transport of proteins and lipids in the secretory pathway, consists of a series of stacked cisternae (flattened membrane sacs). Interactions between the Golgi and microtubules are thought to be important for the reorganization of the Golgi after it fragments during mitosis. This gene encodes one of the golgins, a family of proteins localized to the Golgi. This protein has been postulated to play a role in Rab6-regulated membrane-tethering events in the Golgi apparatus. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified in this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID