PSMC1 antibody (Proteasome (Prosome, Macropain) 26S Subunit, ATPase, 1) (AA 71-120) Primary Antibody
PSMC1 Reactivity: Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748218
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-120
- Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This PSMC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse PSMC1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Dog, Bovine, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig, Chicken, Xenopus, Zebrafish (100%) Rabbit (91%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa71-120 of mouse Psmc1 (P62192, NP_032973). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken, Platypus, Lizard, Xenopus, Trout, Salmon, Stickleback, Zebrafish (100%), Drosophila, Beetle (92%), Blood fluke, Grape, Arabidopsis (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: