HLA-DRB3 antibody (Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DR beta 3) Primary Antibody
HLA-DRB3 Reactivity: Baboon, Chimpanzee, Dog, Human, Monkey, Squirrel FACS, IF Host: Mouse Monoclonal Bra30
Catalog No. ABIN6937422
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 4 Business Days
- Baboon, Chimpanzee, Dog, Human, Monkey, Squirrel
- This HLA-DRB3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- This MAb reacts with the HLA-DRB3 antigen, a member of MHC class II molecules.It does not cross react with HLA-DP and HLA-DQ. HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of a 36 kDa alpha (heavy) chain and a 28 kDa beta (light) chain. It is expressed on B-cells, activated T-cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 Molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells. HLA-DR antigens also occur on a variety of epithelial cells and their corresponding neoplastic counterparts.
- Purified by Protein A/G
- Human REH cells (non-T, non-B leukemia cell line)
- IgG2a, kappa
- Application Notes
Positive Control: Ramos, Daudi or HuT78 cells. Tonsil or lymph node.
Known Application: Flow Cytometry (0.5-1 μg/million cells), Immunofluorescence (0.5-1 μg/mL), Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 10 mM PBS without BSA and without Azide.
- Azide free
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- HLA-DRB3 (HLA-DRB3 Antibody Abstract)
- Molecular Weight
- ~28kDa (beta chain)
- Gene ID
- TCR Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response
You are here: