RASA2 antibody (RAS P21 Protein Activator 2) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This RASA2 antibody is conjugated to HRP
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human RASGAP
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Rasa2 (RASA2 Antibody Abstract)
- GAP1M, 5430433H21Rik, AA517451, AU023900, GAP1m, RAS p21 protein activator 2, RASA2, Rasa2
The protein encoded by this gene is member of the GAP1 family of GTPase-activating proteins. The gene product stimulates the GTPase activity of normal RAS p21 but not its oncogenic counterpart. Acting as a suppressor of RAS function, the protein enhances the weak intrinsic GTPase activity of RAS proteins resulting in the inactive GDP-bound form of RAS, thereby allowing control of cellular proliferation and differentiation. This particular family member has a perinuclear localization and is an inositol 1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate-binding protein, a compound suggested to function as a second messenger. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
Synonyms: GAP1M, GTPase activating protein of RAS, Ras GTPase activating protein 2, Ras GTPase-activating protein 2, RAS p21 protein activator 2, RASA2, RASA2_HUMAN, RASGAP.
- Gene ID