IRS1 antibody (Insulin Receptor Substrate 1) (pSer307) (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Goat
- This IRS1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- This phosphorylation site is homologous to Ser302 in Mouse and Rat.
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human IRS1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser307 [TE(p-S)IT]
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- IRS-1 (IRS1 Antibody Abstract)
- HIRS-1, G972R, IRS-1, IRS1IRM, irs1, irsu, IRS1, irs-1, irs1-a, insulin receptor substrate 1, insulin receptor substrate 2, insulin receptor substrate 1 S homeolog, IRS1, Irs1, irs2, irs1.S
May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit (By similarity).
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: HIRS-1, Insulin receptor substrate 1, IRS-1, IRS1
- Gene ID
- Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Hormone Transport, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Response to Growth Hormone Stimulus, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process