DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928077
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse
- This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine)
- Dct antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of Dct as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Dct (DCT Antibody Abstract)
- Dct is involved in regulating eumelanin and phaeomelanin levels. Synonyms: Polyclonal Dct antibody, Anti-Dct antibody, dopachrome tautomerase antibody, DT antibody, TRP-2 antibody, TRP2 antibody, Tyrp-2 antibody, Tyrp2 antibody, slaty antibody, slt antibody.
You are here: