DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine)
- Dct antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of Dct as the immunogen
anti-Dopachrome Tautomerase (DCT) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Dct (DCT Antibody Abstract)
- TYRP2, RGD1564975, trp2, DT, TRP-2, TRP2, Tyrp-2, Tyrp2, slaty, slt, zgc:109860, dopachrome tautomerase, dopachrome tautomerase L homeolog, DCT, Dct, dct, dct.L
- Dct is involved in regulating eumelanin and phaeomelanin levels. Synonyms: Polyclonal Dct antibody, Anti-Dct antibody, dopachrome tautomerase antibody, DT antibody, TRP-2 antibody, TRP2 antibody, Tyrp-2 antibody, Tyrp2 antibody, slaty antibody, slt antibody.