CYP11B1 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 11, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- This CYP11B1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- CYP11 B1 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of CYP11 1 as the immunogen
anti-Cytochrome P450, Family 11, Subfamily B, Polypeptide 1 (CYP11B1) (AA 301-400) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP11B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CYP11B1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-1487, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CYP11B1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CYP11B1 (CYP11B1 Antibody Abstract)
- CPN1, CYP11B, FHI, P450C11, AA389061, Cyp11b, Cyp11b-1, Cp11ba, RATCP11BA, P450c11, cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 1, cytochrome P450 family 11 subfamily B member 1, cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily b, polypeptide 1, cytochrome P450, subfamily XI B, polypeptide 1, CYP11B1, Cyp11b1
- This gene encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the mitochondrial inner membrane and is involved in the conversion of progesterone to cortisol in the adrenal cortex. Mutations in this gene cause congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 11-beta-hydroxylase deficiency. Transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for this gene. Synonyms: Polyclonal CYP11B1 antibody, Anti-CYP11B1 antibody, cytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily B, polypeptide 1 antibody, CPN1 antibody, CYP11B antibody, DKFZp686B05283 antibody, FHI antibody, FLJ36771 antibody, P450C11 antibody.
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D, Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones, C21-Steroid Hormone Metabolic Process, Carbohydrate Homeostasis