BIRC7 ELISA Kit (Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 7) ELISA Kit
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-298, AA 19-197
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 0.78-50 ng/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 0.78 ng/mL
- Sandwich High Sensitivity ELISA kit for Quantitative Detection of Human Livin, Sandwich ELISA kit of Quantitative Detection for Mouse IL-17C
- Sample Type
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum, Cell Lysate, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
Expression system for standard: E.coli
Immunogen sequence: M1-S298
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- There is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
- Material not included
- Microplate reader in standard size. Automated plate washer. Adjustable pipettes and pipette tips. Multichannel pipettes are recommended in the condition of large amount of samples in the detection. Clean tubes and Eppendorf tubes. Washing buffer (neutral PBS or TBS). Preparation of 0.01M TBS: Add 1.2g Tris, 8.5g Nacl
Expression system for standard: E.coli
Immunogen sequence: M1-S298
Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 7 (BIRC7) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
BIRC7 Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 0.78 ng/mL - 50 ng/mL Cell Culture Lysate, Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Application Notes
- Before using Kit, spin tubes and bring down all components to bottom of tube. Duplicate well assay was recommended for both standard and sample testing.
Sequence similarities: Belongs to the IAP family.
Tissue Specificity: Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are expressed at very low levels or not detectable in most adult tissues. Detected in adult heart, placenta, lung, lymph node, spleen and ovary, and in several carcinoma cell lines. Isoform 2 is detected in fetal kidney, heart and spleen, and at lower levels in adult brain, skeletal muscle and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- human Livin ELISA Kit was based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. A monoclonal antibody from mouse specific for Livin has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards(E.coli, M1-S298) and test samples are added to the wells, a biotinylated detection polyclonal antibody from goat specific for Livin is added subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the human Livin amount of sample captured in plate.
- Assay Procedure
Aliquot 0.1 mL per well of the 50 ng/mL, 25 ng/mL, 12.5 ng/mL, 6.25 ng/mL, 3.12 ng/mL, 1.56 ng/mL, 0.78 ng/mL human Livin standard solutions into the precoated 96-well plate. Add 0.1 mL of the sample diluent buffer into the control well (Zero well). Add 0.1 mL of each properly diluted sample of human cell culture supernates, serum, cell lysates or tissue homogenates to each empty well. See "Sample Dilution Guideline" above for details. It is recommended that each human Livin standard solution and each sample be measured in duplicate.
- Assay Precision
- Sample 1: n=16, Mean(ng/ml): 8.5, Standard deviation: 0.459, CV(%): 5.4
- Sample 2: n=16, Mean(ng/ml): 19, Standard deviation: 0.874, CV(%): 4.6
- Sample 3: n=16, Mean(ng/ml): 32, Standard deviation: 1.312, CV(%): 4.1,
- Sample 1: n=24, Mean(ng/ml): 10, Standard deviation: 0.72, CV(%): 7.2
- Sample 2: n=24, Mean(ng/ml): 24, Standard deviation: 1.56, CV(%): 6.5
- Sample 3: n=24, Mean(ng/ml): 37, Standard deviation: 2.146, CV(%): 5.8
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C,4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for 6 months, at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- BIRC7 (BIRC7 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- KIAP, LIVIN, ML-IAP, MLIAP, RNF50, EIAP/XLX, XLX, kiap, livin, ml-iap, mliap, rnf50, xEIAP, RGD1562883, zgc:165605, E130019N06, Livin, birc7, bird7a, xEIAP/XLX, xlx, baculoviral IAP repeat containing 7, baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 7, baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 7 (livin), baculoviral IAP repeat containing 7 S homeolog, BIRC7, birc7, Birc7, birc7.S
Protein Function: Cytokine that plays a crucial role in innate immunity of the epithelium, including to intestinal bacterial pathogens, in an autocrine manner. Stimulates the production of antibacterial peptides and proinflammatory molecules for host defense by signaling through the NF-kappa-B and MAPK pathways. Acts synergically with IL22 in inducing the expression of antibacterial peptides, including S100A8, S100A9, REG3A and REG3G. Synergy is also observed with TNF and IL1B in inducing DEFB2 from keratinocytes. Depending on the type of insult, may have both protective and pathogenic properties, either by maintaining epithelial homeostasis after an inflammatory challenge or by promoting inflammatory phenotype. Enhanced IL17C/IL17RE signaling may also lead to greater susceptibility to autoimmune diseases. .
Background: BIRC7, also called KIAP or Livin, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the BIRC7 gene. This gene is mapped to 20q13.33. It encodes a member of the inhibitor of apoptosis protein (IAP) family, and contains a single copy of a baculovirus IAP repeat (BIR) as well as a RING-type zinc finger domain. The BIR domain is essential for inhibitory activity and interacts with caspases, while the RING finger domain sometimes enhances antiapoptotic activity but does not inhibit apoptosis alone. Elevated levels of the encoded protein may be associated with cancer progression and play a role in chemotherapy sensitivity. BIRC7 blocked apoptosis induced by BAX induction of cytochrome C release from mitochondria, and it also can block apoptosis induced by chemotherapeutic agents., IL17C, also known as CX2, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL17C gene. IL17C is mapped to 16q24.3. The protein encoded by this gene is a T cell-derived cytokine that shares the sequence similarity with IL17. This cytokine was reported to stimulate the release of tumor necrosis factor alpha and interleukin 1 beta from a monocytic cell line. The expression of this cytokine was found to be restricted to activated T cells. IL17C is an essential autocrine cytokine regulating innate epithelial immune responses. It also plays an important role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory arthritis.
Synonyms: Interleukin-17C,IL-17C,Cytokine CX2,IL17C,UNQ561/PRO1122, CX2|Cytokine CX2|IL 17C|IL 21|IL-17C|IL17C|IL17C_HUMAN|Interleukin 17C|Interleukin-17C|MGC126884|MGC138401
Full Gene Name: Interleukin-17C, interleukin 17CCellular Localisation: Secreted.
- Gene ID