Apoptosis-Inducing, TAF9-Like Domain 1 (APITD1) (Transcript Variant B) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- Transcript Variant B
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Apoptosis-inducing, TAF9-like domain 1 (APITD1), transcript variant B (transcript variant B) protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- This gene was identified in the neuroblastoma tumor suppressor candidate region on chromosome 1p36. It contains a TFIID-31 domain, similar to that found in TATA box-binding protein-associated factor, TAF(II)31, which is required for p53-mediated transcription activation. This gene was expressed at very low levels in neuroblastoma tumors, and was shown to reduce cell growth in neuroblastoma cells, suggesting that it may have a role in a cell death pathway. The protein is a component of multiple complexes, including the Fanconi anemia (FA) core complex, the APITD1/CENPS complex, and the CENPA-CAD (nucleosome distal) complex. Known functions include an involvement with chromatin associations of the FA core complex, and a role in the stable assembly of the outer kinetochore. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants. Naturally occurring read-through transcripts also exist between this gene and the downstream cortistatin (CORT) gene, as represented in GeneID:100526739. An APITD1-related pseudogene has been identified on chromosome 7.
- Molecular Weight
- 11.1 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.