EPHX4 Protein (Epoxide Hydrolase 4) (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
- Target See all EPHX4 Proteins
- EPHX4 (Epoxide Hydrolase 4 (EPHX4))
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This EPHX4 protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Standard (STD)
- Recombinant human Epoxide hydrolase 4 / EPHX4 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Epoxide Hydrolase 4 (EPHX4) (AA 1-359) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade EPHX4 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBEpoxide Hydrolase 4 (EPHX4) (AA 1-362) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade EPHX4 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.