SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 (RBD), (V483A) protein (His tag) Protein
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- RBD, V483A
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 protein is labelled with His tag.
- ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S protein RBD (V483A), His Tag
- AA 319-541
SARS-CoV-2 S protein RBD (V483A), His Tag (ABIN6953173) is expressed from human 293 cells (HEK293). It contains AA Arg 319 - Phe 541 (Accession # QHD43416.1). Predicted N-terminus: Arg 319
This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 (RBD) protein (His tag,AVI tag,Biotin) Protein
Origin: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE. > 90 % as determined by SEC-MALS.SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 (G476S), (RBD) protein (His tag) Protein
Origin: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
> 90 % as determined by SEC-MALS. ELISA, SDS
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.4
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower.
This product is stable after storage at:
4-8°C for 12 months in lyophilized state,
-70°C for 3 years under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- E2, Surface Glycoprotein, S
- It's been reported that SARS-CoV-2 can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. The spike protein is a large type I transmembrane protein containing two subunits, S1 and S2. S1 mainly contains a receptor binding domain (RBD), which is responsible for recognizing the cell surface receptor. S2 contains basic elements needed for the membrane fusion.The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity.
- Molecular Weight
- 27.0 kDa
- Gene ID