We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|Antigen||Interleukin 17A (IL17A) ELISA Kits|
|Reactivity||Mouse (Murine) Alternatives|
Kits with alternative reactivity to:
|Method Type||Sandwich ELISA|
|Detection Range||6-600 pg/mL|
|Minimum Detection Limit||6 pg/mL|
|7 references available|
|Supplier||Log in to see|
Product Details IL17A ELISA KitTarget details Application Details Handling ProductDetails: References for IL17A Kit (ABIN625138) Images
|Purpose||Mouse IL-17A ELISA Kit for cell culture supernatants, plasma, and serum samples.|
|Sample Type||Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant|
|Specificity||This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with any of the cytokines tested: Mouse CD30, L CD30, T CD40, CRG-2, CTACK, CXCL16, Eotaxin , Eotaxin-2, Fas Ligand, Fractalkine, GCSF, GM-CFS, IFN-gamma, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-3 Rb, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12 p70, IL-13, KC, Leptin R, Leptin (OB), LIX, L-Selectin, Lymphotactin, MCP-1, MCP-5, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 gamma, MIP-2, MIP-3 beta, MIP-3 alpha, PF-4, P-Selectin, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1 alpha, TARC, TCA-3, TECK, TIMP-1, TNF-alpha, TNF RI, TNF RII, TPO, VCAM-1, VEGF.|
|Sensitivity||< 6 pg/mL|
|Material not included||
Target detailsProduct Details IL17A ELISA Kit Application Details Handling ProductDetails: References for IL17A Kit (ABIN625138) Images back to top
|Alternative Name||IL-17A (IL17A ELISA Kit Abstract)|
|Background||The Mouse IL-17 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse IL-17 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse IL-17 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-17 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse IL-17 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-17 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm. Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<12%.|
Application DetailsProduct Details IL17A ELISA Kit Target details Handling ProductDetails: References for IL17A Kit (ABIN625138) Images back to top
|Application Notes||Recommended Dilution for serum and plasma samples2 - 5 fold|
|Sample Volume||100 μL|
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use.
2. Sample dilution: If your samples need to be diluted, Assay Diluent A (Item D) should be used for dilution of serum/plasma samples. 1x Assay Diluent B (Item E) should be used for dilution of culture supernatants. Suggested dilution for normal serum/plasma: 2-5 fold*. * Please note that levels of the target protein may vary between different specimens. Optimal dilution factors for each sample must be determined by the investigator.
3. Assay Diluent B should be diluted 5-folds with deionized or distilled water.
4. Preparation of standard: Briefly spin the vial of Item C. Add 400 µL Assay Diluent A (for serum/plasma samples) or 1x Assay Diluent B (for cell culture medium) into Item C vial to prepare a 50 ng/mL standard. Dissolve the powder thoroughly by a gentle mix. Add 10 µL IL-17 standard from the vial of Item C, into a tube with 823.3 µL Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B to prepare a 600 pg/mL stock standard solution. Pipette 300 µL Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B into each tube. Use the stock standard solution to produce a dilution series . Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B serves as the zero standard (0 pg/mL). 200 µL 200myl 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 10 µL standard + 823.3 µL 600 240 96 38.4 15.4 6.1 0 pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL
5. If the Wash Concentrate (20x) (Item B) contains visible crystals, warm to room temperature and mix gently until dissolved. Dilute 20 ml of Wash Buffer Concentrate into deionized or distilled water to yield 400 ml of 1x Wash Buffer.
6. Briefly spin the Detection Antibody vial (Item F) before use. Add 100 µL of 1x Assay Diluent B into the vial to prepare a detection antibody concentrate. Pipette up and down to mix gently (the concentrate can be stored at 4 °C for 5 days). The detection antibody concentrate should be diluted 80-folds with 1x Assay Diluent B and used in step 4 of Part VI Assay Procedure.
7. Briefly spin the HRP-Streptavidin concentrate vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently before use. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate should be diluted 700-folds with 1x Assay Diluent B. For example: Briefly spin the vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently . Add 20 µL of HRP-Streptavidin concentrate into a tube with 14 ml 1x Assay Diluent B to prepare a 700-fold diluted HRP-Streptavidin solution (don't store the diluted solution for next day use). Mix well.
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use. It is recommended that all standards and samples be run at least in duplicate.
2. Add 100 µL of each standard (see Reagent Preparation step 2) and sample into appropriate wells. Cover well and incubate for 2.5 hours at room temperature or over night at 4 °C with gentle shaking.
3. Discard the solution and wash 4 times with 1x Wash Solution. Wash by filling each well with Wash Buffer (300 myl) using a multi-channel Pipette or autowasher. Complete removal of liquid at each step is essential to good performance. After the last wash, remove any remaining Wash Buffer by aspirating or decanting. Invert the plate and blot it against clean paper towels.
4. Add 100 µL of 1x prepared biotinylated antibody (Reagent Preparation step 6) to each well. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature with gentle shaking.
5. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
6. Add 100 µL of prepared Streptavidin solution (see Reagent Preparation step 7) to each well. Incubate for 45 minutes at room temperature with gentle shaking.
7. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
8. Add 100 µL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H) to each well. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature in the dark with gentle shaking.
9. Add 50 µL of Stop Solution (Item I) to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
|Calculation of Results||
Calculate the mean absorbance for each set of duplicate standards, controls and samples, and subtract the average zero standard optical density. Plot the standard curve on log-log graph paper or using Sigma plot software, with standard concentration on the x-axis and absorbance on the y-axis. Draw the best-fit straight line through the standard points.
Typical Data: These standard curves are for demonstration only. A standard curve must be run with each assay. Assay Diluent A Mouse IL-17 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 O D =4 50 n m 0.1 1 10 Assay Diluent B Mouse IL-17 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 O D =4 50 n m 0.1 1 10
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable dose of IL-17 is typically less than 6 pg/mL.
Recovery: Recovery was determined by spiking various levels of mouse IL-17 into mouse serum, plasma and cell culture media. Mean recoveries are as follows: Sample Type Average % Recovery Range ( %) Serum 101.38 87-107 Plasma 97.47 84-103 Cell culture media 99.62 85-105
Linearity: Sample Type Serum Plasma Cell Culture Media 1:2 Average % of Expected 94 97 98 Range ( %) 84-103 85-105 86-105 1:4 Average % of Expected 97 98 101.2 Range ( %) 85-104 86-105 87-107
Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10 % Inter-Assay: CV<12 %
|Assay Precision||Intra-Assay: CV< 10 % Inter-Assay: CV< 12 %|
|Restrictions||For Research Use only|
HandlingProduct Details IL17A ELISA Kit Target details Application Details ProductDetails: References for IL17A Kit (ABIN625138) Images back to top
|Handling Advice||Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|Storage Comment||The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.|
|Expiry Date||6 months|
ProductDetails: References for IL17A Kit (ABIN625138)Product Details IL17A ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling Images back to top
|Product cited in:||
et al.: "Erratum: Borderud SP, Li Y, Burkhalter JE, Sheffer CE and Ostroff JS. Electronic cigarette use among patients with cancer: Characteristics of electronic cigarette users and their smoking cessation ..." in: Cancer, Vol. 121, Issue 5, pp. 800, 2015
Cai, Chen, Liu, Xuan, Wang, Luan: "Green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate alleviates Porphyromonas gingivalis-induced periodontitis in mice." in: International immunopharmacology, Vol. 29, Issue 2, pp. 839-45, 2015
Huang, Ma, Zhu, Chen, Jiang, Zhou, Cen, Pi, Chen: "Total glucosides of peony attenuates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in C57BL/6 mice." in: Journal of neuroimmunology, Vol. 284, pp. 67-73, 2015
Zhang, Zhou, Zhang, Zhou, Wang, Feng, Feng, Wang, Zhu, Zhao, Lv, Kong, Chang, Huang: "IL-35 inhibits acute graft-versus-host disease in a mouse model." in: International immunopharmacology, Vol. 29, Issue 2, pp. 383-92, 2015
Gao, Yang, Xu, Xiong, Wang, Ye, Ye: "Iminosugar derivative WGN-26 suppresses acute allograft rejection via inhibiting the IFN-?/p-STAT1/T-bet signaling pathway." in: International immunopharmacology, Vol. 23, Issue 2, pp. 688-95, 2014
Matsushita, Seike, Hagiwara, Sato, Ohtsu: "Close relationship between T helper (Th)17 and Th2 response in murine allergic contact dermatitis." in: Clinical and experimental dermatology, Vol. 39, Issue 8, pp. 924-31, 2014
Nakai, Yoneda, Hosokawa, Moriue, Presland, Fallon, Kabashima, Kosaka, Kubota: "Reduced expression of epidermal growth factor receptor, E-cadherin, and occludin in the skin of flaky tail mice is due to filaggrin and loricrin deficiencies." in: The American journal of pathology, Vol. 181, Issue 3, pp. 969-77, 2012
ImagesProduct Details IL17A ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling ProductDetails: References for IL17A Kit (ABIN625138) back to top