Cutoff (CUFF) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CUFF Reactivity: Drosophila melanogaster ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1019657
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Drosophila melanogaster
- cutoff / cuff (Drosophila melanogaster)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2815490
- RRDENAHVHN IEKT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-RRDENAHVHNIEKT, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_610709.1.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Not yet tested.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
You are here: