SOX9b antibody (AA 248-259)
- Target See all SOX9b products
- AA 248-259
- This SOX9b antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Sox9b (zebrafish aa248-259)
- PLQDGIDFGA VD
- No cross-reactivity with Sox9a
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-PLQDGIDFGAVD, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_571719.1.
anti-SOX9b (SOX9b) (Internal Region) antibody
Recent SOX9b Reactivity: Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-SOX9b (SOX9b) (AA 5-18) antibody
Verified SOX9b Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS IHC Results: Paraffin embedded Human Skin. Recommended concentration: 5 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- Sox9b (SOX9b Products)
- fb18d01 antibody, wu:fb18d01 antibody, SRY (sex determining region Y)-box 9b antibody, SRY-box 9 antibody, sox9b antibody, sox9 antibody
- Sox9b, SRY-box containing gene 9b, fb18d01, wu:fb18d01
- NCBI Accession