CD99 antibody (PE)
- Target See all CD99 Antibodies
- This CD99 antibody is conjugated to PE
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Microcytotoxicity Assay (MCA)
The mouse monoclonal antibody 3B2/TA8 recognizes CD99, an approximately 32 kDa sialoglycoprotein expressed on many cell types, with particularly strong expression on Ewing´s sarcoma and peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumors. Within the hematopoietic system, CD99 is expressed on virtually all cell types except granulocytes.
HLDA VI., WS Code T 6T-097, BP 534
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human thymocytes
anti-CD99 (CD99) (AA 23-185) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Human IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-CD99 (CD99) (AA 23-122) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 3A10 unconjugatedanti-CD99 (CD99) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Human FACS, MCA Host: Mouse Monoclonal 3B2-TA8 unconjugatedanti-CD99 (CD99) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Human IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 5C8 unconjugatedanti-CD99 (CD99) antibody (FITC)
CD99 Reactivity: Human FACS, MCA Host: Mouse Monoclonal 3B2-TA8 FITCanti-CD99 (CD99) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Human ELISA, FACS, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Monoclonal 9A5 unconjugatedanti-CD99 (CD99) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Human FACS, IF, IHC, StM Host: Mouse Monoclonal MIC2-877 unconjugatedanti-CD99 (CD99) antibody (FITC)
CD99 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal MEM-131 FITCanti-CD99 (CD99) (AA 45-150) antibody
CD99 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Regulation of HLA class I surface expression requires CD99 and p230/golgin-245 interaction." in: Blood, Vol. 113, Issue 2, pp. 347-57, (2009) (PubMed).
: "General strategy for decoration of enveloped viruses with functionally active lipid-modified cytokines." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 81, Issue 16, pp. 8666-76, (2007) (PubMed).
- Regulation of HLA class I surface expression requires CD99 and p230/golgin-245 interaction." in: Blood, Vol. 113, Issue 2, pp. 347-57, (2009) (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD99 (CD99 Products)
- 1110061M03Rik antibody, 2410026K10Rik antibody, D4 antibody, Pilr-l antibody, pilr-1 antibody, HBA71 antibody, MIC2 antibody, MIC2X antibody, MIC2Y antibody, MSK5X antibody, CD99 antigen antibody, CD99 molecule (Xg blood group) antibody, CD99 molecule antibody, Cd99 antibody, CD99 antibody
- Target Type
- Viral Protein
- CD99 is a ubiquitous transmembrane type I sialoglycoprotein of a unique and poorly characterized protein family. CD99 is heavily O-glycosylated and was described as a T cell costimulator and strong activator of integrin-mediated actin cytoskeleton assembly, promoting cell adhesion and homotypic aggregation, immediate arrest on an inflamed vascular endothelium, and cell migration through it. Ligation of CD99 under some conditions can lead to apoptosis. Originally CD99 was described as a human thymus leukemia antigen, an Ewing´s sarcoma-specific membrane marker, and an adhesion molecule involved in spontaneous rosette formation of T cells with erythrocytes.