PDZD8 antibody (PDZ Domain Containing 8) (AA 905-955) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- AA 905-955
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PDZD8 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDZD8
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- PDZD8 (PDZD8 Antibody Abstract)
- Pdzk8, AV329468, AW228944, A630041P07Rik, PDZD8, MGC145649, PDZK8, bA129M16.2, PDZ domain containing 8, PDZ domain-containing protein 8, Pdzd8, PDZD8, pdzd8, Bm1_38350, LOC100550192
PDZD8 contains a PDZ domain. PDZ domains are protein-interaction domains that are often found in multi-domain scaffolding proteins. The function of this protein remains unknown.
Synonyms: PDZ domain containing 8, PDZ domain containing protein 8, PDZD 8, PDZK 8, PDZK8, Sarcoma antigen NY SAR 104, Sarcoma antigen NY SAR 84, Sarcoma antigen NY SAR 84/NY SAR 104, bA129M16.2, FLJ25412, FLJ34427, OTTHUMP00000046868, PDZD8_HUMAN.
- Gene ID