CBX7 antibody (Chromobox Homolog 7) (AA 19-224) Primary Antibody
CBX7 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1497121
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 19-224
- This CBX7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CBX7
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Bovine (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Recombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 19 and 224 (O95931) of CBX7. Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Bovine (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Usage: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: Western blot: 1:500-1:3000. Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- 0.1 M Tris-glycine, pH 7, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: