DCT antibody (Dopachrome Tautomerase) (AA 51-100) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This DCT antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
DCT Antibody detects endogenous levels of total DCT protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human DCT.
anti-Dopachrome Tautomerase (DCT) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
DCT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:40000
Unigene-Number: Hs.301865 (NCBI Gene Symbol: TYRP2)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- DCT (DCT Antibody Abstract)
- TYRP2, RGD1564975, trp2, DT, TRP-2, TRP2, Tyrp-2, Tyrp2, slaty, slt, zgc:109860, dopachrome tautomerase, dopachrome tautomerase L homeolog, DCT, Dct, dct, dct.L
Synonyms: L-dopachrome tautomerase, DT, DCT, L-dopachrome Delta-isomerase, Tyrosinase-related protein 2, TRP-2, TRP2
NCBI Gene Symbol: TYRP2
- Molecular Weight
- 59 kDa
- Gene ID