MOSPD3 antibody (Motile Sperm Domain Containing 3) (AA 86-113) Primary Antibody
- AA 86-113
- This MOSPD3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This MOSPD3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 86-113 amino acids from the Central region of human MOSPD3.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Motile Sperm Domain Containing 3 (MOSPD3) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MOSPD3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- MOSPD3 Antibody (Center) can be refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage, keep at -20 °C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MOSPD3 (MOSPD3 Antibody Abstract)
- CDS3, NET30, 1190005J19Rik, 5133401H10Rik, Gtig2, R124, cds3, MGC89012, MOSPD3, motile sperm domain containing 3, motile sperm domain containing 3 L homeolog, MOSPD3, Mospd3, mospd3, mospd3.L
- This gene encodes a multi-pass membrane protein with a major sperm protein (MSP) domain. The deletion of a similar mouse gene is associated with defective cardiac development and neonatal lethality. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been described.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_001035186, NP_001035187, NP_001035188, NP_076438