Cytidine Monophosphate (UMP-CMP) Kinase 2, Mitochondrial (CMPK2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CMPK2 Reactivity: Human IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1804227
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Multiple isoforms of CMPK2 are known to exist.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (1 - 2 μg/mL)
Usage: CMPK2 antibody can be used for detection of CMPK2 by Western blot at 1-2 μg/mL.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.02 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for 3 months and -20°C, stable for up to 1 year. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: