GDI1 antibody (GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1) (AA 415-443) Primary Antibody
- AA 415-443, C-Term
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GDI1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- B, Pr
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This GDI1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 415-443 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GDI1.
- Ig Fraction
anti-GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1 (GDI1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GDI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GDP Dissociation Inhibitor 1 (GDI1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GDI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:2000. WB: 1:1000-1:2000
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
Massignan, Biasini, Lauranzano, Veglianese, Pignataro, Fioriti, Harris, Salmona, Chiesa, Bonetto: "Mutant prion protein expression is associated with an alteration of the Rab GDP dissociation inhibitor alpha (GDI)/Rab11 pathway." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp. 611-22, 2010 (PubMed).
Martins-de-Souza, Schmitt, Röder, Lebar, Schneider-Axmann, Falkai, Turck: "Sex-specific proteome differences in the anterior cingulate cortex of schizophrenia." in: Journal of psychiatric research, Vol. 44, Issue 14, pp. 989-91, 2010 (PubMed).
Chen, Deng, Zhang, Yang, Xie, Xu: "GDI-1 preferably interacts with Rab10 in insulin-stimulated GLUT4 translocation." in: The Biochemical journal, Vol. 422, Issue 2, pp. 229-35, 2009 (PubMed).
Zhang, DU, Zheng, Gao, Huang, Li, Chen, Zhang: "[Relationship between the polymorphisms of GDI1, children NSMR and their intelligence in Qinba region]." in: Yi chuan = Hereditas / Zhongguo yi chuan xue hui bian ji, Vol. 30, Issue 5, pp. 590-4, 2008 (PubMed).
- Massignan, Biasini, Lauranzano, Veglianese, Pignataro, Fioriti, Harris, Salmona, Chiesa, Bonetto: "Mutant prion protein expression is associated with an alteration of the Rab GDP dissociation inhibitor alpha (GDI)/Rab11 pathway." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp. 611-22, 2010 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- GDI1 (GDI1 Antibody Abstract)
- 1A, GDIL, MRX41, MRX48, OPHN2, RABGD1A, RABGDIA, XAP-4, GDIA, GDIalpha, GDI-1, zgc:110600, QccE-14779, Rab GDI alpha, GDP dissociation inhibitor 1, GDP dissociation inhibitor 1 S homeolog, guanosine diphosphate (GDP) dissociation inhibitor 1, GDI1, gdi1.S, Gdi1, gdi1
- GDP dissociation inhibitors are proteins that regulate the GDP-GTP exchange reaction of members of the rab family, small GTP-binding proteins of the ras superfamily, that are involved in vesicular trafficking of molecules between cellular organelles. GDIs slow the rate of dissociation of GDP from rab proteins and release GDP from membrane-bound rabs. GDI1 is expressed primarily in neural and sensory tissues. Mutations in GDI1 have been linked to X-linked nonspecific mental retardation.
- Molecular Weight
- NCBI Accession