RNASET2 antibody (Ribonuclease T2) (AA 10-36) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This RNASET2 antibody is conjugated to APC
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This RNT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 10-36 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RNT2.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- RNASET2 (RNASET2 Antibody Abstract)
- RNASE6PL, bA514O12.3, MGC83874, MGC145364, dre2, wu:fc10c06, zgc:113369, ribonuclease T2, ribonuclease T2 L homeolog, ribonuclease t2, RNASET2, Rnaset2, rnaset2.L, rnaset2, TM1040_2631, RPE_1409, Bind_1696, Dd586_2225, Nhal_0810, Snov_2442, Fbal_2689, Nitsa_0808, Mesop_3495
Name/Gene ID: RNASET2
Synonyms: RNASET2, BA514O12.3, Ribonuclease 6, RNASE6PL, Ribonuclease T2, RP11-514O12.3
- Gene ID