NFKB1 antibody (Nuclear Factor of kappa Light Polypeptide Gene Enhancer in B-Cells 1) (HRP) Primary Antibody
NFKB1 Reactivity: Human ChIP, ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1958181
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- This NFKB1 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human NFKB1
- Caprylic acid and ammonium sulfate precipitation
- Recombinant human Nuclear factor NF-kappa-B p105 subunit protein.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: ChrIP, ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin 300, 50 % glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NFKB1 (NFKB1 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: NFKB1
Synonyms: NFKB1, Ebp- 1, EBP-1, NF-KappaB p50, NFkappaB, NFKB-p50, KBF1, NF-kappa-B, NF-kappaB, NF-kB1, NFKB-p105, p105, p50, DNA binding factor KBF1, DNA-binding factor KBF1, NF-kappabeta
- Gene ID
- p53 Signaling, NF-kappaB Signaling, RTK Signaling, TCR Signaling, TLR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Activation of Innate immune Response, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades
You are here: