GAP43 antibody (Growth Associated Protein 43) (Ser41) Primary Antibody
- Target See all GAP43 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GAP43 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects endogenous levels of total GAP43 protein.
- Immunoaffinity Chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from human GAP43 around the phosphorylation site of serine 41 (Q-A-Sp-F-R).
anti-Growth Associated Protein 43 (GAP43) (AA 9-100) antibody Primary Antibody
GAP43 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Growth Associated Protein 43 (GAP43) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GAP43 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Monkey, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Western blot: 1/500approx. 1/1000. Immunofluorescence: 1/100approx. 1/200. Immunohistochemistry on Paraffin-Embedded Sections: 1/50-1/100.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % Sodium Azide and 50 % Glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- GAP43 (GAP43 Products)
- B-50, PP46, Basp2, GAP-43, b-50, gap-43, gap43b, pp46, cb310, gap, gap43, gap43a, growth associated protein 43, growth associated protein 43 L homeolog, growth associated protein 43 S homeolog, GAP43, Gap43, gap43.L, gap43, gap43.S
- GAP43 is expressed by developing and regenerating neurons, and to a lesser extent, reactive glial cells. It is used widely to specifically label injured neurons and to score neuronal regeneration. GAP43 is also a neuronal growth cone protein thought to be involved in pathfinding.Synonyms: Axonal membrane protein GAP-43, Growth-associated protein 43, Neural phosphoprotein B-50, Neuromodulin, PP46
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession