CD47 antibody (CD47) (PE) Primary Antibody
CD47 Reactivity: Human FACS Host: Mouse Monoclonal 4ACC2C6D4 PE
Catalog No. ABIN2144904
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- This CD47 antibody is conjugated to PE
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- 4ACC2C6D4 reacts with CD47 ( gp42 ), a 45-55 kDa molecule, expressed on broad tissue and cells including hemopoietic cells , epithelial, endothelial cells and other tissue cells. CD47 antigen function on adhesion molecule and thrombospondin receptor.This clone is cross reactive with non-human primate.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Assay Procedure
- Take 100 μL peripheral blood anticoagulated by EDTA and add to the bottom of 5 mLtube,
- Add 10 μL labeled antibody to the bottom of flow tube mixing with the whole blood, incubate for 20 minutes at room temperature away from light,
- Add 2 ml1×RBC lysis buffer, incubate for 10 minutes away from light after mixing, dissolve red blood cells (recommended: RBC lysing Solution 10×,Cat.: FXP001),
- Sample tube is set to 1000 rpm centrifugation for 5 minutes, discard the supernatant,
- Add 2 mLPBS wash buffer to resuspend the cells, then1000 rpm centrifugation for 5 minutes, discard the supernatant,
- Add 0.5 mLPBS wash buffer to resuspend the cells and detect by flow cytometry (sample should be determined on the day on the machine and can also be added fixation overnight at 4 °C then measured).
- [PBS wash buffer: PBS +1 % FBS +0.1 % NaN3, Cat.: FXP005]
- [Cell fixation: 2 % formaldehyde solution]
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.4, containing and 0.2 % (w/v) BSA
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Alternative Name
- CD47 (CD47 Antibody Abstract)
- 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, IAP, Itgp, MER6, OA3, CD47/IAP, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 molecule, Cd47 molecule, Cd47, CD47
You are here: