CD47 antibody (CD47) (AA 18-135) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This CD47 antibody is un-conjugated
Coating (Coat), ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Staining Methods (StM), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts with Ig domain of CD47 protein. CD47, originally named integrin-associated protein (IAP), is a 50 kDa protein containing five membrane-spanning sequences and a short cytoplasmic tail. CD47 plays a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins. It is important in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus. CD47 may play a role in membrane transport and/or integrin dependent signal transduction.
- Purified by Protein A/G
- A recombinant fragment (around aa 18-135) of human CD47 protein (exact sequence is proprietary)
- IgG2c, kappa
- Application Notes
Positive Control: MCF-7, HUVEC or OVCA3 cells (IF/FACS). Human placenta, brain or ovarian tumors (IHC).
Known Application: ELISA (For coating, order antibody without BSA), Western Blot (1-2 μg/mL for 60 minutes at RT), Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed) (1-2 μg/mL for 30 minutes at RT),(Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes),Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined.
- For Research Use only
- 200 μg/mL
- 10 mM PBS with 0.05 % BSA & 0.05 % azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Antibody with azide - store at 2 to 8°C. Antibody without azide - store at -20 to -80°C. Antibody is stable for 24 months. Non-hazardous. No MSDS required.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- CD47 (CD47 Antibody Abstract)
- 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, IAP, Itgp, MER6, OA3, CD47/IAP, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 molecule, Cd47 molecule, Cd47, CD47
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID