CD47 antibody (CD47) Primary Antibody
CD47 Reactivity: Human, Non-Human Primate, Pig IHC (fro) Host: Mouse Monoclonal MEM-122 unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN94154
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Human, Non-Human Primate, Pig
- This CD47 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro))
- The antibody MEM-122 reacts with CD47 (Integrin Associated Protein), a 50-55 kDa membrane adhesion molecule (thrombospondin receptor, immunoglobulin supergene family) expressed on leukocytes, platelets and erythrocytes. It is also expressed on epithelial cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts and many tumor cell lines.
HLDA VI, WS Code AS A051
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Non-Human Primates, Human, Porcine
- Purified by precipitation and chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- COS-7 (African green monkey) cells
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Tris buffered saline (TBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 8.0
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Smith, Patel, Seatter, Deehan, Brown, Brooke, Goodridge, Howard, Rigley, Harnett, Harnett: "A novel MyD-1 (SIRP-1alpha) signaling pathway that inhibits LPS-induced TNFalpha production by monocytes." in: Blood, Vol. 102, Issue 7, pp. 2532-40, 2003 (PubMed).
- Smith, Patel, Seatter, Deehan, Brown, Brooke, Goodridge, Howard, Rigley, Harnett, Harnett: "A novel MyD-1 (SIRP-1alpha) signaling pathway that inhibits LPS-induced TNFalpha production by monocytes." in: Blood, Vol. 102, Issue 7, pp. 2532-40, 2003 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD47 (CD47 Antibody Abstract)
- 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, IAP, Itgp, MER6, OA3, CD47/IAP, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 molecule, Cd47 molecule, Cd47, CD47
- CD47 (integrin-associated protein, IAP) is an ubiquitously expressed cell surface transmembrane glycoprotein interacting with several integrins and regulating their functions. Engagement of CD47 by soluble ligands or counter receptors modulates various signaling pathways, such as activation of heterotrimeric G proteins. Binding secreted thrombospondin-1, CD47 counteracts graft vascularization. CD47 acts also as a ligand for CD172a (signal regulatory protein alpha, SIRP alpha), an immune inhibitory receptor on macrophages, this interaction prevents phagocytosis of CD47-positive cells. Moreover, CD47-CD172a system affects cell migration, B cell adhesion and T cell activation. CD47 is also involved in modulation of chondrocyte responses to mechanical signals, and promotes neuronal development, being especially abundant in synapse-rich regions of brain and retina.
You are here: