PRAMEF11 antibody (PRAME Family Member 11) Internal Region Primary Antibody
- Target See all PRAMEF11 products
- AA 187-214, Internal Region
- This PRAMEF11 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- PRAMEF11, ID (PRAMEF11, PRAME family member 11)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PRAMEF11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic between 187-214 amino acids selected from the Central region of human PRAMEF11.
anti-PRAME Family Member 11 (PRAMEF11) (AA 187-214), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
PRAMEF11 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment